You have no items in your shopping cart.
7 Fragrance Tricks to Make You Smell Awesome All the Time
Friday, 28 September 2018 11:39:20 Europe/London
Everybody loves to wear their favourite perfumes to make their special occasions more special. Suppose you are wearing Dolce & Gabbana the One for Men EDT for your wedding, but as the time goes by, the smell of the worn perfume loses its intensity and the sweat odour takes its place. There are few smart tricks to keep your perfume smell intact for hours and smell awesome all the time.
You can buy this Dolce & Gabbana fragrance here -
1. If you wish your perfume to last longer, don't store them in your bathroom or other damp & warm places. Heat, light, as well as humidity, will break down the scent and lessen the quality of the perfume. Instead, store them in cold and dry spots like on the vanity in your dressing room. Keep these bottles away from the windows.
Smart tip: Use an attractive cake stand to display them.
2. Rub a little amount of Vaseline gel on your pulse points before spraying your perfume to make the fragrance last longer. The ointment, which is occlusive in nature, will hold the scent to your skin longer than if you were to spray it onto the dry skin.
3. Apply an unscented lotion before your perfume. Oily complexions hold aromas a little longer, so if you have a dry skin, use an unscented moisturiser first to help lock in the fragrance.
4. Spray your fragrance right after taking a bath and before getting dressed. The moisture present on your skin will help lock in the aroma. This will also prevent the perfume from staining beautiful clothes or jewellery.
5. Don't dab the perfume on your wrists after spraying. If you rub both your wrists onto each other, you will be forcing the top notes to disappear quicker than intended and as a result, make your perfume do not last as long.
6. Target the pulse points as well as warmer body areas while spraying fragrance. To make your odour last longer, prefer a couple of target areas. The warm body regions will help diffuse the perfume across your whole body and spraying your ankles as well as calves will allow the fragrance to rise throughout the day.
7. For a lighter scent, spray the fragrance in the air and gently walk into the mist. The spray will evenly spread across your body and let you have a subtle hint of aroma when you don't wish to smell too strong.
Online4Perfume is one of the most successful perfume retailer brand in the UK. It is not only because of the extensive selection of high-quality perfumes offered at plentiful savings, but also due to the commitment of our diligent staff who offer superior customer service every day. Our perfume experts are trained to give personalised service and expert advice about today’s most famous fragrances, as well as the classic and hard-to-find perfumes.